It may not always make sense, but the fact of the matter is how you look can determine the success you have in your social and professional like. in some cases, your looks can even determine the kind of confidence that you have to face the most difficult challenges in your life. Did you know, for instance, that if you are not looking your best, you may not have the confidence that it takes to put your best self forward. In addition, it is possible that you will not be able to project your best self when it comes time to talk to a new potential boss or a new potential significant other. And while we can hope and cross our fingers that personality, confidence, grit, and self esteem will get you through the most difficult and challenging of situations, the truth is that if you are not happy with how you look you may struggle with all of the traits that will help you be your best self.
What Do You Need to Do to Be Your Best Self?
Fortunately, there are many ways that you can work on making sure that you are looking your best self. From exercise routines and healthy eating regimens to hair restoration experts and cosmetic surgeons, there are ways to help give yourself the kind of looks that you want. Finding the benefits that you need when it comes to approaching a new challenge at work or the confidence that it takes to meet a new person who might one day become your significant other is important. And while there are many avenues to reaching these goals, some people believe that it is in working with hair restoration experts where you will get the best results:
- Common male pattern baldness is responsible for over 95% of hair loss in men, so it is a problem that many people deal with.
- Nearly two-thirds of men by the age of 35 will experience some level of visible hair loss and by age 50, about 85% of men will have significantly thinning hair.
- although environmental factors can accelerate the process of balding, typical active hair loss can take anywhere from 10 to 20 years as the hair continues to miniaturize and thin before the balding process is complete.
- A strand of hair grows for two to six years before balding, hair loss, or a combination of the two effect. In the middle of this process the hair can also go into a resting phase for several months, before falling out.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE), sometimes called follicular transfer (FT), is one of the primary methods of obtaining follicular units, which naturally occur in groups of one to four hairs, for hair transplantation. FUE can have natural groupings, however, as much as 7 or 8 in a single graft.
- During the FUE hair transplant procedure, individual follicular unit grafts are harvested one at a time using a tiny punch typically ranging in size from .7 to 1 millimeter.
- 60% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- The hair loss treatment industry and its procedures and treatment options brought in $4 billion in 2017 in the U.S. alone.
It is not always something that everyone wants to admit, but we live in a world where how you look matters. Finding a way to be your best self and feel good about the image that you see when you look in the bathroom mirror can help. Just as a new outfit on the first day of a new job can help you project the best image, it is important to realize that if you have a fuller head of hair you will also enter a room with more confidence, and project the personality that will allow you to be your best self. With the help of hair restoration experts and the latest hair replacement services, you can be one step closer to reaching the goals that you have set for yourself. Hair transplant and hair restoration experts can share their expertise and help you understand the kind of options that are available to you. What are you waiting for?