This Christmas will be the debut of the new hearing aid styles that you purchased. After the last three years of watching your adult children and grandchildren whisper and giggle every time that you had to ask someone to repeat what they said. After considering a number of hearing aid styles you have finally made a decision that you hope will be a good fit for your lifestyle.
You love to play cards, you love to spend time with your grandchildren, and you still love to meet the guys you used to work with for breakfast a couple of times a week. What you do not love, however, is missing out on parts of conversations. You hate when you misplay because you did not hear what the lead suit was. You hate when you miss the fun things that your grandsons and granddaughters say. You hate having to pretend to laugh at jokes because you did not hear the end of the punch line.
Invisible Hearing Aids Allow You to Hear in Style
Hearing aid brands are available in a number of styles that can help you take part in all of the conversations that surround you and still look great. Although hearing aids in the past may have not provided many options for how they looked, today hearing aids can be more discreet. Some small hearing aides, in fact, are nearly invisible.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the hearing aid industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- One out of every three people has some degree of hearing loss by the age of 65.
- 10 million people in America use hearing aids
- Subjective tinnitus and objective tinnitus the are two types of tinnitus. An overwhelming 99% of all reported tinnitus cases are subjective.
- Nearly 15% of the general public, which is equal to more than 50 million Americans, experience some form of tinnitus, according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control estimates.
- Estimates indicate that 900 million people throughout the world will be hearing impaired by the year 2025.
- 15% of school-age children have some degree of hearing loss.
This is the season that is full of family gatherings. If you want to make sure that you are part of the festivities and can join in the conversations maybe it is time for you to consider the hearing aid possibilities that are available to you.