Cannabis is a scientific classification that refers to a plant genus with three identified different species: cannabis sativa, indica, and ruderalis. These different categories serve a number of different purposes. And while there are many of these purposes that have already been discovered, there are many researchers who are looking for even more uses.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of at least 113 active cannabinoids that have so far been identified in cannabis. More specifically, CBD is a major phytocannabinoid, accounting for as much as 40% of the plant’s extract. Hemp oil companies continue to invest heavily is the use and discovery and premium hemp CBD products. Hemp oil manufacturers are in the process of creating an increasing number of hemp oil products.
Currently, there are only six states which hold CBD and any type of cannabis completely illegal. Given that Idaho, South Dakota, West Virginia, Nebraska, Kansas, and Indiana are the only places where no kind of marijuana use is legal, it should be no surprise that there are a number of investors who are working with companies to expand the use of premium hemp CBD products.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the current and expanding use of HEMP PRODUCTS in this country:
- Hemp in an agricultural setting grows differently than marijuana plants and looks like bamboo. I addition, it can reach heights of 10 to 15 feet before harvesting.
- Estimates show that CBD hemp oil contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Marijuana products are an increasingly important part of the latest economic development in many states.
- Products with tetrahydrocannabinol are the most talked about cannabinoid. In fact, cannabis releases more than 110 known cannabinoids.
- Popular ways that medical marijuana are used are an important part of the many companies continue to expand in today’s medical world in the U.S.
- Research shows that CBD is the second most common cannabinoid found in cannabis. The second is THC.
- One way that investors are making the most of their financial decisions is to successfully predict where the next legal venues for marijuana products will be.
- Details are important as new business owners continue to look for ways to expand the use of various hemp products. For instance, in the 28 states, and Washington D.C., where medical marijuana has been legalized, CBD products are also protected under those same laws.
- Use of premium hemp CBD products continues to expand in many parts of the country.
- Consumers look for continued ways to make sure that they are able to feel healthy and pain free. Many times this means making use of the latest medical marijuana and hemp products.
- The law separates hemp and marijuana based on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration.
- Statistically, for instance, if THC more than 0.3% THC, it’s marijuana. If it is less than 0.3% THC, it is considered hemp.