Weight management can be a frustrating part of life for many people. In fact, the typical American dieter now makes as many as four weight loss attempts every single year. Unfortunately, when these attempts fail the resulting weight gain can put someone even more at risk of continuing to gain weight, leading to life threatening conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. In an attempt to get a handle on their weight issues, more and more Americans are turning to natural weight loss supplements.
Some of the latest research indicates that 15% of U.S. adults have used a weight-loss dietary supplement to make sure that they are staying healthy while they are trying to cut calories and lose weight. In fact, nearly 66% of American adults take at least one dietary supplement. In addition, appetite suppressant supplements can help with the greater goal that many Americans are trying to achieve. Consider some of these facts and figures about the natural weight loss supplement and other weight loss products that are increasing in popularity:
- 20.6% of women have used a dietary supplement to lose weight.
- 9.7% of women have used a dietary supplement to lose weight.
- Overweight is usually defined by doctors as a condition in which a person’s weight is 10% to 20% higher than normal. Normal is defined by a standard height compared to weight chart, or as a body mass index (BMI) of 25 to 30.
- 84% of Americans have confidence in the quality, safety, and overall effectiveness of dietary supplements.
- 51% of supplement users say their main reason for taking dietary supplements is for overall health and wellness benefits.
- As many as 80% of Americans agree that dietary supplements are a smart choice for a healthy lifestyle.
Even losing 5% to 10% of your weight has been proven to lower your chance of developing heart disease, so any progress that you can make is a good thing. Are you ready to get started and make the changes that you need to live a longer and healthier life? The decision to take charge of your weight is the decision to take care of your health and your life.